Visiting Eagle Bay
Visitors can enjoy all that Eagle Bay has to offer including its parks. You'll find 38 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Salmon Arm.
Sightseeing and Staying in Eagle Bay
A favorite place to visit in the city is Cinnemousun Narrows Provincial Park.
Dressing for Eagle Bay
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.47 inches of rain falls on Eagle Bay each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 17°F