History buffs will enjoy exploring Revelstoke, and visitors give high marks for the ski areas, magnificent mountain views, and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and culturally-rich, this city attracts tourists with its entertainment choices and museums. In Revelstoke, there are 67 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Revelstoke
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Revelstoke Museum and Archives, Revelstoke Railway Museum, and BC Interior Forestry Museum. Skiing is just one of the top activities, while K3 Cat Skiing and Snowboarding and Revelstoke Mountain Resort are sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Victor Lake Provincial Park and Revelstoke Aquatic Centre.
In Revelstoke, you'll be able to select from 67 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Cornerstone Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Stoke Stash Bed & Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable beds at this B&B. With a stay at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Valley Retreat Bed & Breakfast - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and room size.
Getting Around Revelstoke
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Revelstoke Station. Revelstoke may not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Revelstoke
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 19°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 57°F during the day and 20°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Revelstoke is 26.30 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 20°F