Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Drumnadrochit, which is also known for its local tours and bars. Welcoming and quaint, this city also attracts tourists with its cafés.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodations in Drumnadrochit
- The closest major airport is in Inverness (INV) 33.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Drumnadrochit
The city's cultural venues include Original Loch Ness Monster Visitor Centre and Loch Ness 2000 Exhibition Centre. Additionally, you might want to add Urquhart Castle to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Drumnadrochit. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Aslaich Bed & Breakfast - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean rooms.
- The Loch Ness Inn - Our customers like the bar and clean, comfortable rooms at this inn. With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Benleva Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Drumnadrochit
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 49°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 62°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 63°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 56°F during the day and 35°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Drumnadrochit is 1.22 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 63°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 34°F