Visitors to Doonan are sure to enjoy the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses, bars, and seaside.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Doonan
- The closest major airport is in Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast) 19 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Doonan
Places to visit in the larger region include Tewantin Noosa Golf Club, Lake Weyba, and Noosa Marina. You'll also find Eumundi Market and Peregian Golf Course in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Doonan. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Noosa Valley Manor B&B Retreat - This 4.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- Alexandria Retreat - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this B&B. This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Kingfishers Manor @ Noosa - With a stay at this 4.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and location.
Dressing for Doonan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 81°F and the nighttime average to be 69°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 63°F at night
- About 37.91 inches of rain falls on Doonan each year
- Hottest months are usually December and February with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 57°F