Visitors can enjoy all that Cumberland has to offer including its ski areas. This city also attracts tourists with its small-town vibe. A top sight in the area is Boomerang. The closest major airport is in Comox, BC (YQQ-Comox Valley) 13 from the city center. The next closest is in Campbell River, BC (YBL) 40.6 away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cumberland
Boomerang is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Vancouver Island Visitor Centre and I-Hos Gallery in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Riding Fool Hostel - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a café, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Cumberland
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 32°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 32°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Cumberland is 1.73 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 69°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 32°F