Search Tofino, British Columbia Hotels from AU$109
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Tofino, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. In Tofino, there are 80 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Tofino, BC (YAZ) 7.9 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tofino
Cultural venues in the city include Eagle Aerie Gallery, Wickaninnish Interpretive Center, and Image West Gallery. Attractions like Alternative Tofino's Indoor Climbing Gym, Tofino Bike Park, and Ucluelet Aquarium are fun for kids of all ages. The beaches, hiking trails, and sunsets highlight the city's natural beauty, and Cox Bay Beach, Chesterman Beach, and Maquinna Provincial Marine Park are worth a visit.
In Tofino, there are 80 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hyphocus Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
- The Francis Boutique Inn - Our customers like the walkable location at this guesthouse. With a stay at this 3.5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a spa tub, along with free WiFi.
- Ocean Mist Guesthouse B&B - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Tofino
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 60°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 63°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 58°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- Average annual rainfall for Tofino is 2.01 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 62°F, whereas December and February are often coldest, averaging 37°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Tofino?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Tofino, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Tofino?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Tofino?
What's the best hotel for a romantic getaway to Tofino?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Tofino?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Tofino?
Recent Reviews in Tofino
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Tofino airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Tofino?
- Where to stay near top Tofino attractions?
- More accommodation types in Tofino
- What kind of hotels are in Tofino?
- Which hotel chains are in Tofino?
- What are the most popular hotels in Tofino?
- Are there hotels near Tofino?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends