Visiting Ciudad Evita
Visitors to Ciudad Evita are sure to enjoy the restaurants and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, temples, and shopping. Around the area, top sights include Obelisco, Teatro Colon, and Plaza de Mayo.
- You'll find 756 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Buenos Aires
- The closest major airport is in Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.) 9.8 from the city center
- The next closest is in Buenos Aires (AEP-Aeroparque Jorge Newbery) 21.7 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ciudad Evita
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Obelisco, Teatro Colon, and Plaza de Mayo. Additionally, in the area you'll find Casa Rosada and Estadio Monumental.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Buenos Aires Ezeiza Airport - This 3.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Estadio Velez Sarsfield, located 6.3 mi (10.1 from the heart of the city, and Shopping Mall, which is 10.2 mi (16.3 away.
Dressing for Ciudad Evita
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 57°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 67°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 49°F at night
- Ciudad Evita gets about 35.87 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are June and July with an average of 42°F