With Cape Woolamai Safety Beach at your doorstep, going to the beach has never been easier! Forgotten something or need fresh cold drinks and food? It is all right there, just metres away at your holiday beach house.
When you are ready for a change from the sand, just walk a few metres home and enjoy your external hot and cold shower and enjoy the beach views from either of our two decks. For happy hour, we recommend our top (second floor) deck with its almost 360 degree views of Cleeland Bight and Cape Woolamai. On clear nights you can marvel at the spectacular Milky Way overhead.
We are located on a court - fantastic for the kids to play and ride safely. Drive through traffic is rare. A table tennis table, fussball table and loads of board games also await.
Ride our bikes less than 2 kilometres to the spectacular Cape Woolamai Surf Beach, one of the best in Australia.
A short walk/bike ride (1 km) along our beachfront path brings you to the local cafe, bottle shop and supermarket. 1 km in the other direction takes you to Cape Woolamai shops including a supermarket and various eateries- dine in or take away.
Cape Woolamai National Park Coastal Reserve
- walking tracks to The Pinnacles, The Old Quarry and Magic Lands. All can be reached from our front doorstep.
- 4 minute drive away or you can bike ride as we do with our kids.
- daily pelican feeding around midday
- supermarkets, homeware shops, pubs, restaurants
Minimum 2 night stays on weekends
Minimum 3 night stay LABOUR DAY WEEKEND,
Minimum 4 night stay EASTER and MELBOURNE CUP WEEKEND
Minimum 5 night stay AUSTRALIAN MOTORCYCLE GRAND PRIX
Minimum 7 night stay Dec 18 - Jan 28 (Summer school holidays
NO BEDLINEN OR TOWELS PROVIDED (other than the moto Grand Prix-$20 per bed) guests need to bring their own.
UPON REQUEST it may be possible for LINEN and TOWELS to be provided at an additional cost. Please enquire before making a reservation.
* two bedrooms - with doonas, pillows
Bedroom 1 - 1 x QUEEN BED
Bedroom 2 - 1 x BUNK BED
*1st floor waterproof deck with an 8 seater dining setting and a BBQ.
*TOP DECK - table with seating for 8. (small gate separates the first floor deck and the stairs of the top deck -in case you don't want little children to go up without you.)
* a Mitsubishi split system airconditioner/heater
* open kitchen/dining (TABLE SEATS 8 PEOPLE)/living area - couches
* a cosy lounge area. - couches with digital TV and DVD player
* laundry (with a second mini bar fridge), bathroom, separate toilet
* plenty of boardgames (see photo).
DOWNSTAIRS you will find (NO INTERNAL ACCESS from upstairs)
* one bedroom
-1 x QUEEN BED
-1 x SINGLE BED AND TRUNDLE (with legs- this bed raises to the height of the adjacent single bed)
* an ensuite - shower, toilet
* garage - table tennis table, fussball table and bikes for adults and children (please note you ride at your own risk) We recommend you bring your own bike helmets.
* external hot and cold shower
* heaps of land for kids to run around.
PLEASE NOTE GUESTS PROVIDE THEIR OWN BED LINEN (Doona covers, pillow cases and fitted sheets) AND TOWELS (bath and beach) and tea towels.
FUN FOR KIDS AND ADULTS TOO!
Aside from the court and brick path where the kids can ride bikes and play safely, there is also plenty of land directly in front of the house where the kids can kick a footy, play cricket or make cubby houses and secret pathways in amongst the tea-trees.
Churchill Island, Chocolate factory, Amaze'n'things, Penguin Parade, The Nobbies etc will keep those that like to stay busy very happy.
There are also tonnes of board games and toys for all the family.
If it's late and all the island activities have worn you out - there is the TV and DVD's (adult and child) to watch.
PLEASE NOTE GUESTS PROVIDE THEIR OWN BED LINEN (Doona covers, pillow cases and fitted sheets) AND TOWELS (bath and beach)