Visitors to Bulli are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, bars, and coffeehouses.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Bulli
- The closest major airport is in Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional) 27.7 from the city center
- The next closest is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 50 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bulli
Places to visit in the larger region include Bulli Lookout, Sublime Point Lookout, and Wombarra Sculpture Garden. In the area, you'll also find Fairy Meadow Beach Park and Wollongong Science Centre and Planetarium.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Southview Boutique Guest House - With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and clean rooms.
Getting Around Bulli
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Bulli Station. Bulli might not have as many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Bulli
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- About 46.77 inches of rain falls on Bulli each year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F