Visiting Bukit Mertajam
Visitors can enjoy all that Bukit Mertajam has to offer including the temples and churches. This city also attracts tourists with its secluded setting. TESCO, Kek Lok Si Temple, and Fort Cornwallis are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodations in Bukit Mertajam
- The closest major airport is in Penang (PEN-Penang Intl.) 24.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bukit Mertajam
Notable city landmarks like St. Anne's Church and State Mosque might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are AEON Mall Bukit Mertajam and Mengkuang Dam.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Bukit Mertajam. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Iconic Hotel Penang - This 4-star hotel in Central Seberang Perai features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- E-Red Hotel Bandar Perda - Our customers like the convenient parking and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel in Central Seberang Perai features free WiFi and 24-hour room service.
- Luscious Hotel - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Central Seberang Perai can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include TESCO, located 11.1 mi (17.8 from the city center, and Kek Lok Si Temple, which is 14.3 mi (23 away.
Dressing for Bukit Mertajam
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 74°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- About 2.68 inches of rain falls on Bukit Mertajam each year
- Usually May and February are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 72°F