Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Buderim, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the spas. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its rainforests. A top sight in the area is Australia Zoo.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Buderim
- The closest major airport is in Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast) 9.4 from the city center
- The next closest is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE) 77.9 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Buderim
A couple of favorite places to visit are Foote Sanctuary of Buderim and The Spa Room, Mooloolaba. Additionally, you'll find Australia Zoo in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Buderim. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Arabella Guesthouse - This 4.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Amore On Buderim Luxury Rainforest Cabins - Our customers like the beach locale at this B&B. With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with a private spa tub.
- Buderim Motor Inn - This 3.5-star motel features an outdoor pool, free parking, and laundry facilities. Expedia customers like its pool.
Dressing for Buderim
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 63°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 57°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Buderim is 44.49 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and December with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 50°F