A rare opportunity to stay in this amazing waterfront penthouse in West End's prestigious 'Waters Edge Riverfront'. Enjoy the sunsets with a glass of wine on your expansive penthouse balcony overlooking the panoramic views of the Brisbane River and Mt Cootha. Lounge and relax, or have a BBQ by the lagoon and infinity edge lap pools nested amongst manicured lawns and tropical gardens. There is also a well-equipped gym onsite, a cinema room, a library and games room – a true inner city resort oasis!
Located just moments from Brisbane CBD and the iconic Southbank cultural and entertainment precinct. The famed Montague Hotel pub, Aldi and Woolworths supermarkets, bottle shop, hairdresser and nail salon, coffee shops, plethora of restaurants and express bus stops are all within 3 minutes walk. A morning jog or a leisurely stroll along the river is a must-do – the complex has direct access onto the riverfront bikeways and jogging tracks. The beautiful riverfront Orleigh Park is only a 5 minutes stroll along the river! If you are here on a Saturday morning, don’t miss the buzzing West End Markets for fresh baked goods and produce, and the dazzling array of food stalls for brunch.
Penthouse features include:
• 3 bedrooms + media room / 4th bedroom + study | 3 bathrooms | 3 cars
• Massive waterfront balcony comprising of a built-in outdoor kitchen, bar seating area, lounge seating area, and alfresco dining area
• Stunning well-equipped gourmet kitchen with black marble finishes, gas cooking, dishwasher, full suite of top-of-the-range Gaggenau appliances, french door fridge with water dispenser and ice maker, and a separate wine fridge.
• Two separate living areas – lounge + media room (or use as 4th bedroom - additional charges apply)
• Double study area with tastefully styled built-in desk and shelves
• 3 car secure lock up garage in basement
• Fully ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans, state of the art Cbus lighting systems, motorised blinds and sunshade
Bedroom and bathroom configurations:
• Master Bedroom (ensuited) – king sized bed, dressing room, spacious ensuite with double vanity and bathtub, direct access to main balcony with river and mountain views
• Bedroom 2 (ensuited) - queen sized bed, ensuite, direct access to main balcony with river and mountain views
• Bedroom 3 - queen sized bed, direct access to private balcony
• Bedroom 4 - standard booking costs include the use of this room set up as a media/TV room with a 3-seater sofa. Surcharge of $100 per booking (regardless of number of nights) will apply for extra linen and set up of this room as a 4th bedroom. You can easily and quickly convert this room back and use as a media/TV room anytime during your stay.
• Separate 3rd bathroom to service Bedroom 3 and 4.
Exclusive guest amenities include:
• Over 4,000sqm of lush tropical gardens
• 3 x feature pools including a stunning 25-metre infinity edge heated pool
• Multiple barbeque and alfresco dining areas
• Fully equipped gym and yoga/pilates deck overlooking the gardens and pool
• Guests lounge/cinema room with digital projection equipment, kitchenette and meeting room (prior booking and additional deposit to the body corporate is required)
• Library - well stocked with books, DVDs and board games
• Resort style drive thru portico provides a grand welcome on arrival
• Direct pedestrian river front access
Guest concierge services available for bookings to:
• Babysitting/child-minding (in apartment)
• Massages (in apartment)
• Personal training (in-building gym)
This penthouse is also available for mid to long term rental with rates starting from $2,500 per week - fully furnished, inclusive of all outgoings (electricity, gas, water, unlimited internet).
*** ALTERNATIVE DATES ***
Should your desired dates not be available on this property, we have a sister property located close by that is part of our "Penthouse Collection" portfolio. Please check our other listings (https://www.vrbo.com/en-au/holiday-rental/p9627781) or get in touch with us!