Overview of Quest South Brisbane
Choose dates to view prices
One Bedroom Apartment
Two Bedroom Executive Apartment
About this area
Located in South Brisbane, Quest South Brisbane is near a metro station and near the beach. Queensland Performing Arts Centre and Tivoli are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include South Bank Parklands and Wheel of Brisbane. Consider Riverstage for a night out, and don't miss Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, a top local attraction. Our guests love the property's quiet location.
- Mater Private Hospital Brisbane - 2 min walk
- South Bank Parklands - 9 min walk
- The Gabba - 13 min walk
- Riverstage - 16 min walk
- Kangaroo Point Cliffs - 17 min walk
- South Bank Station - 10 min walk
- Brisbane, QLD (BNE) - 26 min drive
- Eat Street Northshore - 13 min drive
About this property
Quest South Brisbane
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: AUD 15.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
We should mention
- Disliked: Staff & service