- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Suncorp Stadium
- 10 min walk
- XXXX Brewery
- 12 min walk
- Eat Street Northshore
- 13 min drive
- Brisbane, QLD (BNE)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Brisbane, Brisbane City YHA - Hostel is in the city centre and near the beach. King George Square and Story Bridge are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Eagle Street Pier and Brisbane Cruise Terminal. Consider Riverstage for a night out, and don't miss South Bank Parklands, a top local attraction.
- Suncorp Stadium - 10 min walk
- XXXX Brewery - 12 min walk
- Brisbane City Hall - 15 min walk
- Roma Street Parkland - 15 min walk
- Queensland Performing Arts Centre - 16 min walk
- Brisbane Roma Street Station - 8 min walk
- Brisbane, QLD (BNE) - 17 min drive
- Eat Street Northshore - 13 min drive
About this property
Brisbane City YHA - Hostel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 6:30 AM - 11 PM. <br />
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 5 and AUD 15 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 12 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Brisbane City YHA Hostel
- Brisbane City YHA
- Brisbane City Yha Hotel