Search Biarritz, Nouvelle-Aquitaine Hotels from AU$74
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 23 Mar. 2020
Reviewed on 29 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 6 Feb. 2020
Reviewed on 4 Mar. 2020
Travelers to Biarritz give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's aquarium and monuments. Top sights in the city include Casino Barriere, Grand Beach, and Biarritz Aquarium.
- There are 110 hotels and other accommodations in Biarritz
- The closest major airport is in Biarritz (BIQ-Biarritz - Anglet - Bayonne) 2.5 from the city center
- The next closest is in San Sebastian (EAS) 23.4 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Biarritz
The city's cultural venues include Biarritz Aquarium and Asiatica Museum of Asian Art. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Grand Beach, Cote des Basques, and Port-Vieux Beach. Surfing is just one of the top activities, while Fishermen's Port and Old Harbor are sights to visit.
In Biarritz, there are 110 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Beaumanoir Small Luxury Boutique Hotel - This 5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Hôtel St-Julien - Our customers like the helpful staff and location at this hotel. This 3-star hotel in Biarritz City Centre features parking, a library, and a terrace.
- Hotel de Silhouette - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Biarritz City Centre can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and location.
Other top sights in Biarritz include Casino Barriere. Outside the city, top places to visit include Hendaye Beach, located 13.1 mi (21.1 from the heart of the city, and Anglet Beach, which is 1.2 mi (1.9 away.
Getting Around Biarritz
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Biarritz Station. Biarritz might not have as many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Biarritz
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 41°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 72°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 42°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Biarritz is 1.18 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 42°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Biarritz?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Biarritz, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Biarritz?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Biarritz?
What's the best hotel for couples in Biarritz?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Biarritz?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Biarritz?
What's the best luxury hotel in Biarritz?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Biarritz?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Biarritz?
Recent Reviews in Biarritz
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Biarritz airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Biarritz?
- Where to stay near top Biarritz attractions?
- More accommodation types in Biarritz
- What kind of hotels are in Biarritz?
- Which hotel chains are in Biarritz?
- What are the most popular hotels in Biarritz?
- Are there hotels near Biarritz?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends