Visitors can enjoy all that Anglet has to offer including the golf courses, coffeehouses, and spas. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its lakeside setting. Top sights around the area include Hendaye Beach, Anglet Beach, and Asiatica Museum of Asian Art.
- There are 43 hotels and other accommodations in Anglet
- The closest major airport is in Biarritz (BIQ-Biarritz - Anglet - Bayonne) 1.9 from the city center
- The next closest is in San Sebastian (EAS) 26.3 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Anglet
A favorite place to visit in the city is Anglet Beach. In the area, you'll also find Hendaye Beach and Asiatica Museum of Asian Art.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 43 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Anglet. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Château de Brindos - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Villa Clara - This 4-star residence features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hôtel Atlanthal - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a water park, along with free WiFi.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Musee Basque, located 2.2 mi (3.6 from the city center, and Grand Beach, which is 2.2 mi (3.6 away.
Dressing for Anglet
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 41°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 72°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 42°F at night
- About 1.18 inches of rain falls on Anglet each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 42°F