Visitors can enjoy all that Berrimah has to offer including the golf courses and restaurants. The relaxing and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
- You'll find 78 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Darwin
- The closest major airport is in Darwin, NT (DRW-Darwin Intl.) 6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Berrimah
A favorite place to visit in the city is Flight Path Golf & Outdoor Recreation. You'll also find Crocodylus Park and Hidden Valley Raceway in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Quest Berrimah - This 4-star apartment features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and convenient parking.
Dressing for Berrimah
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 76°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 67°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 67°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 92°F and nighttime averages of 75°F
- Berrimah gets about 67.05 inches of rain per year
- Usually October and November are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 68°F