- Disliked: Staff & service
Overview of The Cavenagh
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
In the city centre, The Cavenagh is in an area with good shopping. While the natural beauty of Darwin Waterfront and Casuarina Beach can be enjoyed by anyone, those looking for an activity can explore Cullen Bay Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Fannie Bay Race Course or Marrara Sports Complex.
- Smith Street Mall - 4 min walk
- The Esplanade - 5 min walk
- Crocosaurus Cove - 9 min walk
- Darwin War Memorial - 9 min walk
- Darwin Deckchair Cinema - 11 min walk
- East Arm Darwin Station - 17 min drive
- Darwin, NT (DRW-Darwin Intl.) - 13 min drive
- The Cavenagh — 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: AUD 30 for adults and AUD 26 for children (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 30 per day (1-device limit, rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service