Visiting Bedarra Island
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Bedarra Island has to offer. You'll find 24 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Mission Beach.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bedarra Island
Places to visit in the area include Dunk Island Beach, Licuala State Forest, and Mission Beach.
Dressing for Bedarra Island
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 63°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 67°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Bedarra Island is 81.65 inches
- January and December are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 63°F