Visiting Avalon Beach
Visitors can enjoy all that Avalon Beach has to offer including its golf courses. A top sight in the area is Newport Beach.
- You'll find 895 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 37.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Avalon Beach
A favorite place to visit in the city is Avalon Golf Course. Additionally, you'll find Newport Beach in the area.
Dressing for Avalon Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 53°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Avalon Beach is 46.77 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 47°F