Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Arrowtown, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the golf courses and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours, cafés, and riverfront. A top sight in the area is Coronet Peak Ski Area.
- You'll find 222 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Queenstown
- The closest major airport is in Queenstown (ZQN-Queenstown Intl.) 11.7 from the city center
- The next closest is in Wanaka (WKA) 40.4 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Arrowtown
Golfing is one of the top activities, while Tobins Track, Lakes Hayes Walkway, and Millbrook Resort Golf Course are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are St Patrick's Catholic Church & Mary MacKillop's Cottage and Lakes District Museum.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Arrowtown. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Arrowtown House Boutique Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and spa treatment rooms, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its room size and location.
- Millbrook Resort - Our customers like the dining options and helpful staff at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a golf course, and 3 restaurants.
- Arrowtown Lodge - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
A top sight outside the city is Coronet Peak Ski Area, located 4.9 mi (8 from the city center.
Dressing for Arrowtown
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 70°F and the nighttime average to be 47°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 64°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 60°F during the day and 35°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 42°F at night
- Arrowtown gets about 1.42 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 69°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 36°F