Search Anacapri, Campania Hotels from AU$108
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Anacapri, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the local tours and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its cafés. Around the area, top sights include Marina Grande, Piazza Tasso, and Church of Santa Maria Assunta.
- There are 50 hotels and other accommodations in Anacapri
- The closest major airport is in Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.) 36.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Anacapri
The picturesque setting of Mount Solaro and Blue Grotto exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Piazza Vittoria and Monte Solaro Chairlift.
In Anacapri, you'll find 50 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- IL Giardino Dell'Arte - Guest House - Amenities at this townhouse accommodation include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean rooms.
- Caesar Augustus, Relais & Chateaux Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and helpful staff at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Capri Palace Hotel & Spa - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Popular places to see in the area include Marina Grande, located 9.1 mi (14.6 from the heart of the city, and Piazza Tasso, which is 9.5 mi (15.2 away.
Dressing for Anacapri
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 45°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 47°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Anacapri is 1.10 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Anacapri?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Anacapri, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Anacapri?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Anacapri?
What's the best hotel for a romantic getaway to Anacapri?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Anacapri?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Anacapri?
What's the best luxury hotel in Anacapri?
What's the best boutique hotel in Anacapri?
Recent Reviews in Anacapri
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Anacapri airport?
- Where to stay near top Anacapri attractions?
- More accommodation types in Anacapri
- Which hotel chains are in Anacapri?
- What are the most popular hotels in Anacapri?
- Are there hotels near Anacapri?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends