Visitors to Winnellie are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, coffeehouses, and parks.
- You'll find 78 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Darwin
- The closest major airport is in Darwin, NT (DRW-Darwin Intl.) 2.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Winnellie
A couple of favorite places to visit are Australian Aviation Heritage Centre and Charles Darwin National Park. In the area, you'll also find Hidden Valley Raceway and TIO Stadium.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Leprechaun Resort - This 3-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for Winnellie
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 90°F and the nighttime average to be 76°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 67°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 92°F during the day and 75°F at night
- Winnellie gets about 67.05 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually November and October with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 68°F