Visitors to Wickenburg are sure to enjoy the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sporting events and cafés. In Wickenburg, there are 8 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Wickenburg
The city's cultural venues include Dell E Webb Center for the Performing Arts and Desert Caballeros Western Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Vulture Peak Trail and Wickenburg Golf Course.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Wickenburg. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Rancho de los Caballeros - This 3-star ranch features a full-service spa, a golf course, and 2 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Super 8 Wickenburg AZ - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this motel. With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Los Viajeros Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Wickenburg
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 83°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 36°F
- From April to June, the average is 109°F during the day and 61°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 96°F during the day and 35°F at night
- About 8.07 inches of rain falls on Wickenburg each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 108°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F