Visitors to Towcester are sure to enjoy the bars and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches and coffeehouses. A top sight in the area is Bicester Village.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in Towcester
- The closest major airport is in Oxford (OXF) 38.7 from the city center
- The next closest is in Coventry (CVT) 41.5 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Towcester
Favorite places to visit in the city include Towcester Racecourse, Silverstone Circuit, and National Waterways Museum. Additionally, you'll find Bicester Village in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Towcester. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Old Stable Cottage - This 4-star cottage features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Silverstone Guest House - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable beds at this B&B. This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Kendal House - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its comfortable beds.
Dressing for Towcester
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 32°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 61°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Towcester gets about 1.22 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 70°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 34°F