Visiting Tonga (all)
Guests will want to experience the island views, snorkeling, and whale watching in Tonga (all). This tropical city also attracts visitors with its relaxing and tucked away ambiance.
- There are 40 hotels and other accommodations in Tonga (all)
- Closest major airport is in Vava'u (VAV) 141.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tonga (all)
The island views and seaside highlight the natural beauty, and Mt. Talau National Park, St. Joseph's Cathedral, and Mapu'a 'a Vaca Blowholes are some places worth a visit. Top activities include snorkeling and whale watching, while Vava'u Harbor is one place to visit. With 40 hotels and other accommodations in Tonga (all), you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates.
- Fafa Island Resort - Amenities at this 4-star resort include a private beach and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- The Seaview Lodge - Amenities at this 3-star lodge include free breakfast and free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
- Little Italy Hotel - Amenities at this 3-star hotel include a restaurant and free WiFi. Visitors like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Tonga (all)
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 86°F and the nighttime average to be 76°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 70°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 71°F at night
- About 2.05 inches of rain falls on Tonga (all) each year
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 86°F while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 69°F