Those traveling to Sukoharjo are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. You'll find 89 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Solo. The closest major airport is in Surakarta (SOC-Adisumarmo Intl.) 20.2 from the city center. The next closest is in Yogyakarta (JOG-Adisucipto Intl.) 43.8 away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sukoharjo
Places to visit in the larger region include Hartono Mall, Akademi Teknik Warga Surakarta, and Kraton Surakarta. Additionally, you'll find Pasar Klewer and Klewer Market in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Sukoharjo, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 74 hotels and lodging options locally. Here you'll find a few of the places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Sarila Hotel Sukoharjo is 1.6 mi from the center of Sukoharjo. This 3-star hotel in Sukoharjo features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Aston Solo Hotel is 8.3 mi from central Sukoharjo. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Solo can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and pool.
- The Royal Surakarta Heritage Solo MGallery by Sofitel is located 7.7 mi from the heart of Sukoharjo. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Solo can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Sukoharjo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 75°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 93°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Sukoharjo is 51.22 inches
- September and October are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while September and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 73°F