Visitors can enjoy all that Baki has to offer including the spas, gardens, and local tours. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its restaurants. A top sight in the area is Museum.
- You'll find 89 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Solo
- The closest major airport is in Surakarta (SOC-Adisumarmo Intl.) 11.4 from the city center
- The next closest is in Yogyakarta (JOG-Adisucipto Intl.) 42.7 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Baki
Museum is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Akademi Teknik Warga Surakarta and Hartono Mall in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Baki, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 82 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are some of the places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Rumah Batu Villa & Spa is located in central Baki. Guests who stay at this 3-star resort in Baki can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- WARISAN Resort is located in the heart of Baki. This 3.5-star hotel in Baki features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Aston Solo Hotel is 0.9 mi from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Solo can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and pool.
Dressing for Baki
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 75°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 75°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 73°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 93°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- Baki gets about 51.22 inches of rain per year
- Usually September and October are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas September and August are often coldest, averaging 73°F