Visitors to Strahan are sure to enjoy the waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its waterfalls. A top sight in the city is Beaches. In Strahan, there are 26 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Strahan
Notable city landmarks like Beaches and Henty Dunes might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and such places to visit as Botanical Garden Reserve and Hogarth Falls. Exploring the waterfront is just one of the top activities, while Strahan Harbour and Strahan Golf Club are sights to visit.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 26 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Strahan. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Castaway Holiday Apartments - With a stay at this 3.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
- Aloft Boutique Accommodation - Our customers like the quiet location and comfortable beds at this apartment. With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi.
- Ormiston House - With a stay at this 4.5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Strahan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 70°F and the nighttime average to be 52°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 66°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 59°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 45°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Strahan is 38.07 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 69°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 43°F