Search Lake St. Clair, Tasmania Hotels from AU$57
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Lake St. Clair
Upscale lodging choices in Lake St. Clair make it a great destination for luxury-minded travelers, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the lakeside, mountain views, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and tucked away setting.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lake St. Clair
The lakeside and mountain views highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park, Lake St. Clair, and Cynthia Bay. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Lake St Clair Pumphouse and Walls of Jerusalem National Park.
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Pumphouse Point - With a stay at this 3.5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Dove Lake, located 22.1 mi (35.5 from the center of the city.
Dressing for Lake St. Clair
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 70°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 52°F
- From April to June, the average is 66°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- About 38.07 inches of rain falls on Lake St. Clair each year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 69°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 43°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Lake St. Clair?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Lake St. Clair, will I receive a refund?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Lake St. Clair?
Recent Reviews in Lake St. Clair
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Lake St. Clair airport?
- Where to stay near top Lake St. Clair attractions?
- More accommodation types in Lake St. Clair
- What kind of hotels are in Lake St. Clair?
- Which hotel chains are in Lake St. Clair?
- What are the most popular hotels in Lake St. Clair?
- Are there hotels near Lake St. Clair?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends