Visiting Derwent Bridge
Visitors to Derwent Bridge are sure to enjoy the lakeside and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its forests.
Sightseeing and Staying in Derwent Bridge
A couple of favorite places to visit are The Wall in the Wilderness and Walls of Jerusalem National Park. You'll also find Lake St Clair Pumphouse and Cynthia Bay in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Derwent Bridge Chalets & Studios - With a stay at this 3.5-star cabin, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room microwave. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its room size and location.
Dressing for Derwent Bridge
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 46°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 62°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 41°F at night
- Derwent Bridge gets about 0.98 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 37°F