Visitors can enjoy all that Rosebery has to offer including the rainforests and festivals. Those planning a visit to the city can also explore places around the area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Rosebery
Places to visit in the larger region include Mount Murchison, Lake Rosebery, and Mount Farrell. Additionally, you'll find West Coast Pioneers Memorial Museum and Zeehan Golf Club in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Rosebery, you might not find the perfect place to stay in the heart of the city, but here are lodging options in the area.
- West Coaster Motel is 19.7 mi from the center of Rosebery. This 3.5-star motel in Queenstown features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Queenstown Motor Lodge is 19.9 mi from central Rosebery. Guests who stay at this 3-star motel in Queenstown can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with WiFi.
- The Empire Hotel is located 19.8 mi from the heart of Rosebery. This 2.5-star inn in Queenstown features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Rosebery
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 70°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 52°F
- From April to June, the average is 66°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- Rosebery gets about 38.07 inches of rain per year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 69°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 43°F