Visiting Springfield Lakes
Visitors can enjoy all that Springfield Lakes has to offer including the shopping, restaurants, and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its festivals. Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium, Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, and The Gabba are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 461 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Brisbane
- The closest major airport is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE) 38.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Springfield Lakes
Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium, Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, and The Gabba are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Queen Street Mall and Suncorp Stadium.
Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Springfield Lakes Hotel - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and convenient parking.
A top sight outside the city is Roma Street Parkland, located 16.5 mi (26.5 from the city center.
Dressing for Springfield Lakes
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 63°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 57°F at night
- Springfield Lakes gets about 44.49 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually December and February with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 50°F