Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Seychelles has to offer. Top sights in the city include Takamaka Beach, Grand Anse Beach, and Beau Vallon Beach. In Seychelles, there are 250 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Seychelles
The city's natural beauty is on display at Takamaka Beach, Grand Anse Beach, and Beau Vallon Beach. Other notable sights to explore include North East Point Beach and Grand Anse Beach.
In Seychelles, you'll be able to select from 250 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles - This 5-star resort features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Cote d'Or Footprints - Our customers like the beach locale and WiFi at this chalet. This 3.5-star chalet features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Villas de Jardin - This 4-star villa features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
Other top sights in Seychelles include Anse Lazio Beach and Vallee de Mai Nature Reserve.
Dressing for Seychelles
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 76°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 76°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Seychelles is 2.68 inches
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are September and November with an average of 76°F