- Liked: Cleanliness
- Beau Vallon Beach
- 20 min walk
- Beau Vallon Market
- 2 min drive
- Trois Freres Trail
- 8 min drive
- Victoria (SEZ-Seychelles Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Mahe Island, Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa is on a private beach. Victoria Clocktower and Domaine de Val des Près are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Beau Vallon Beach and Morne Seychellois National Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Stade Linite, or consider a night out at La Plaine St. Andre.
- Beau Vallon Beach - 20 min walk
- Beau Vallon Market - 2 min drive
- North East Point Beach - 6 min drive
- Victoria Clocktower - 7 min drive
- Trois Freres Trail - 8 min drive
- Victoria (SEZ-Seychelles Intl.) - 27 min drive
- Where to eat
- Hilltop Restaurant – Ocean-view restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
- Les Cocotiers – Ocean-view fine-dining restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Oceanview Bar Restaurant – Beachfront bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Globe, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 11:30 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children 13 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 13 are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 140
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 215
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 40 for adults and EUR 20 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 3 (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 69 per vehicle (one-way)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort Mahe Island
- Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort
- Hilton Seychelles Northolme Mahe Island
- Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort Spa
- Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort And Spa
- Hilton Seychelles Northolme Hotel Glacis
- Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa Mahe Island
- Glacis Hilton
- Hilton Glacis
- Hilton Seychelles olme Mahe
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The room we were put in was really dated and it smelled of fresh paint as the hotel was painting the outside of our villa . The food was not great for vegetarians, the margarita pizza in particular tasted like the sauce was made from tomato ketchup. I was disappointed with the hotel especially considering how expensive it is.