Search Sedona, Arizona Hotels from AU$171
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 26 Sep. 2020
History buffs will enjoy exploring Sedona, and visitors give high marks for the riverfront, magnificent mountain views, and local tours. This scenic city also attracts tourists with its cathedral. Top sights in the city include Montezuma Castle National Monument, Chapel of the Holy Cross, and Bell Rock.
- There are 297 hotels and other accommodations in Sedona
- The closest major airport is in Sedona, AZ (SDX) 3.3 from the city center
- The next closest is in Cottonwood, AZ (CTW) 29.1 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sedona
Its cathedral and historic sites are notable and landmarks include Chapel of the Holy Cross, Palatki Ruins, and Honanki. The hiking trails, riverfront, and mountain views highlight the city's natural beauty, and Montezuma Castle National Monument, Bell Rock, and Snoopy Rock are worth a visit. Taking local tours is one of the top activities, while Lost Canyon Trail, West Loop Trail, and Wilson Canyon Trail are favorite sights to visit.
In Sedona, you'll be able to select from 297 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Penrose Bed and Breakfast - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Adobe Grand Villas - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this B&B. Guests who stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast in West Sedona can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Canyon Villa Inn with the View Bed & Breakfast - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Lowell Observatory, located 23.6 mi (38.1 from the city center, and Walnut Canyon National Monument, which is 25.2 mi (40.5 away.
Dressing for Sedona
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 32°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 96°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 97°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- Average annual rainfall for Sedona is 18.23 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 95°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 33°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Sedona?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sedona, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Sedona?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Sedona?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday to Sedona?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Sedona?
What's the best high-end hotel in Sedona?
What's the best boutique hotel in Sedona?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Sedona?
What's the best hotel in Sedona to absorb the local history?
Recent Reviews in Sedona
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Sedona airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Sedona?
- Where to stay near top Sedona attractions?
- More accommodation types in Sedona
- What kind of hotels are in Sedona?
- Which hotel chains are in Sedona?
- What are the most popular hotels in Sedona?
- Are there hotels near Sedona?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends