Search Secaucus, Jersey City Hotels from AU$105
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 17 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 8 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 23 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 31 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 18 Sep. 2020
Travelers to Secaucus give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants, and entertainment choices. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its riverfront. Penn Station, Broadway, and Times Square are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 191 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Jersey City
- The closest major airport is in Teterboro, NJ (TEB) 7.2 from the city center
- The next closest is in Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.) 15 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Secaucus
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and Riverbend Wetlands Preserve. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Mill Creek Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Meadowlands Exposition Center and Field Station Dinosaurs.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Secaucus. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Residence Inn Secaucus Meadowlands - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and convenient parking.
- Hyatt Place Secaucus/Meadowlands - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hilton Garden Inn Secaucus/Meadowlands - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Popular places to visit in the area include Penn Station, located 4.2 mi (6.8 from the city center, and Broadway, which is 4.3 mi (6.9 away.
Getting Around Secaucus
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Frank R. Lautenberg Secaucus Station. Secaucus might not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Secaucus
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 25°F as the nighttime average
- About 47.64 inches of rain falls on Secaucus each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Secaucus?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Secaucus, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Secaucus?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Secaucus?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday in Secaucus?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Secaucus?
What are some hotels with pools in Secaucus?
Recent Reviews in Secaucus
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Secaucus airport?
- Where to stay near top Secaucus attractions?
- More accommodation types in Secaucus
- Which hotel chains are in Secaucus?
- What are the most popular hotels in Secaucus?
- Are there hotels near Secaucus?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends