Visitors can enjoy all that Searchlight has to offer including the shopping, restaurants, and sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy the city's casinos and parks. The closest major airport is in Boulder City, NV (BLD-Boulder City Municipal) 47.1 from the city center. The next closest is in Henderson, NV (HSH-Henderson Executive) 52.6 away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Searchlight
Favorite places to visit in the city include Searchlight Nugget Casino, Cal-Nev-Ari Casino, and Mojave National Preserve. Additionally, you'll find Lake Mohave in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Searchlight, you may not find the perfect accommodations in the city center, but below are lodging choices nearby.
- South Point Hotel, Casino, and Spa is 35.6 mi from central Searchlight. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Enterprise can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a casino, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Colorado Belle Hotel Casino Resort is 33 mi from the center of Searchlight. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Laughlin can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a casino, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- Edgewater Hotel & Casino is located 33 mi from the heart of Searchlight. This 3.5-star hotel in Laughlin features a casino, 6 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Fashion Outlet of Las Vegas, located 25.7 mi (41.3 from the heart of the city, and Primm Valley Golf Club, which is 27 mi (43.5 away.
Dressing for Searchlight
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 40°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 101°F, while the average at night is 66°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 39°F
- About 3.78 inches of rain falls on Searchlight each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 96°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 41°F