Visitors to Sayulita are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and local tours. Top sights in the area include Malecon, Uno, and Bay of Banderas.
- You'll find 947 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Puerto Vallarta
- The closest major airport is in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco (PVR-Licenciado Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Intl.) 27.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sayulita
Favorite places to visit in the city include Rancho Mi Chaparrita, Sayulita Square, and Sayulita Farmers Market. In the area, you'll also find Las Huertas Golf Club and Destiladeras Beach.
In Sayulita, you'll be able to select from 71 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Siete Lunas - This 3.5-star guesthouse features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and bathrooms.
- EL PUEBLITO DE SAYULITA - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Hotel Boutique OZ Sayulita - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Sayulita
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 66°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 66°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 94°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 69°F
- Average annual rainfall for Sayulita is 1.26 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas March and April are often coldest, averaging 66°F