Search Salerno - Paestum, Campania Hotels from AU$74
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Salerno - Paestum hotel prices
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Salerno are sure to enjoy the waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and sightseeing tours. Roman Villa, Villa Rufolo, and Cathedral of Amalfi are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 228 hotels and other accommodations in Salerno
- The closest major airport is in Salerno (QSR-Costa d'Amalfi) 14.1 from the city center
- The next closest is in Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.) 46.1 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Salerno
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Via dei Mercanti, Castellabate, and Church of San Giorgio. The city's natural beauty is on display at Lungomare Trieste, Villa Comunale di Salerno, and Giardino della Minerva. Exploring the waterfront is one of the top activities, while Masuccio Salernitano Marina, Port of Salerno, and Salerno Harbor are favorite sights to visit.
In Salerno, you'll be able to select from 228 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Il Reticolo - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
- Casa Maria - Our customers like the beach locale and comfortable rooms at this B&B. Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Salerno - Cava De'Tirreni - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free parking.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Roman Villa, located 7.4 mi (12 from the city center, and Villa Rufolo, which is 8.2 mi (13.2 away.
Getting Around Salerno
With so many ways to get around, seeing Salerno is easy. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Salerno Station, Battipaglia Station, or Eboli Station. Cross the water in a ferry from the local port.
Dressing for Salerno
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- About 34.57 inches of rain falls on Salerno each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 43°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Salerno?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Salerno, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Salerno?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to Salerno?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday to Salerno?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Salerno?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Salerno?
What's the best luxury hotel in Salerno?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Salerno?
What's the best accommodation in Salerno to be near historical sites?
Recent Reviews in Salerno - Paestum
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Salerno - Paestum airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Salerno - Paestum?
- Where to stay near top Salerno - Paestum attractions?
- More accommodation types in Salerno - Paestum
- What kind of hotels are in Salerno - Paestum?
- Which hotel chains are in Salerno - Paestum?
- What are the most popular hotels in Salerno - Paestum?
- Are there hotels near Salerno - Paestum?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends