Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Ringwood, and visitors give high marks for the beautiful forests, lively bar scene, and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its coffeehouses. Bournemouth Beach, Bournemouth International Centre, and Beaulieu National Motor Museum are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 21 hotels and other accommodations in Ringwood
- The closest major airport is in Bournemouth (BOH-Bournemouth Intl.) 9.5 from the city center
- The next closest is in Southampton (SOU) 30 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ringwood
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the forests and Burley Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Liberty's Owl Raptor and Reptile Centre and Burley Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Ringwood. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Petherton Cottage - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Little Forest Lodge - Our customers like the breakfast at this B&B. With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Dunnroaming - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Popular places to visit in the area include Bournemouth Beach, located 10.5 mi (16.9 from the heart of the city, and Bournemouth International Centre, which is 10.5 mi (16.9 away.
Dressing for Ringwood
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 38°F
- From April to June, the average is 65°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 40°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.06 inches of rain falls on Ringwood each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 66°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 39°F