Search Ramsgate, England Hotels from AU$86
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Ramsgate, and visitors give high marks for the bustling port and lively bar scene. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches, golf courses, and monuments. Canterbury Cathedral, Dreamland, and Royal St George's Golf Club are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in Ramsgate
- The closest major airport is in Manston (MSE-Kent Intl.) 1.5 from the city center
- The next closest is in Southend-on-Sea (SEN-Southend Municipal) 52.4 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ramsgate
The city is notable for landmarks like Hugin, Minster Abbey, and St Mary's Church. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Western Undercliff Beach, Ellington Park, and Albion Place Gardens. Exploring the waterfront is one of the top activities, while St. Augustine's Golf Club, Stonelees Golf Centre, and Manston Golf Centre are favorite sights to visit.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Ramsgate. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Albion House - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a bar, and a 24-hour front desk. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Durlock Lodge - B&B - Our customers like the convenient parking at this B&B. With a stay at this 2-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- The Royal Harbour Hotel - This 2-star hotel features a marina, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Popular places to visit in the area include Canterbury Cathedral, located 12.3 mi (19.9 from the heart of the city, and Dreamland, which is 3.9 mi (6.2 away.
Getting Around Ramsgate
With so many ways to get around, exploring all of Ramsgate is easy. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Ramsgate Minster Station, Ramsgate Station, or Ramsgate Dumpton Park Station. You can find out about water travel options at the local port.
Dressing for Ramsgate
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 68°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.02 inches of rain falls on Ramsgate each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 69°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Ramsgate?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ramsgate, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Ramsgate?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Ramsgate?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Ramsgate?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Ramsgate?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Ramsgate?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Ramsgate?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Ramsgate?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Ramsgate?
Recent Reviews in Ramsgate
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Ramsgate airport?
- Where to stay near top Ramsgate attractions?
- More accommodation types in Ramsgate
- Which hotel chains are in Ramsgate?
- What are the most popular hotels in Ramsgate?
- Are there hotels near Ramsgate?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends