- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Nelson Bay Golf Club
- 4 min walk
- d'Albora Marinas Nelson Bay
- 8 min walk
- Dutchies Beach
- 18 min walk
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown)
- 27 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Next to a golf course, The Landmark Resort Nelson Bay is in an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Dutchies Beach and Tomaree National Park.
- Nelson Bay Golf Club - 4 min walk
- d'Albora Marinas Nelson Bay - 8 min walk
- Dutchmans Bay - 16 min walk
- Dutchies Beach - 18 min walk
- Fly Point Marine Reserve - 3 min drive
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) - 30 min drive
- Where to eat
- V Buffet – Ocean-view restaurant with a bar. Open on selected days. Reservations required.
About this property
The Landmark Resort Nelson Bay
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open during the following times:<br /><ul><li>Saturday-Thursday: 7:30 AM-6:00 PM</li></ul> <ul><li>Friday-Friday: 7:30 AM-7 PM</li></ul>
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 5.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 5.00 per day (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Landmark Resort Nelson Bay
- Landmark Resort
- Landmark Nelson Bay