Visiting Phu Quoc
Travelers give high marks for the beaches in Phu Quoc, which is also known for its seafood restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theme park and ecotours.
- There are 321 hotels and other accommodations in Phu Quoc
- The closest major airport is in Phu Quoc (PQC-Phu Quoc Intl.) 0.4 from the city center
- The next closest is in Sihanoukville (KOS) 61.5 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Phu Quoc
Attractions like Vinpearl Land Phu Quoc and Vinpearl Safari are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Phu Quoc Beach, Sao Beach, and Ong Lang Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Coconut Tree Prison and Suoi Tranh & Suoi Da Ban.
In Phu Quoc, you'll find 321 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Fusion Resort Phu Quoc - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a restaurant, along with a private pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Salinda Resort Phu Quoc Island - Our customers like the overall value and quiet location at this resort. Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Long Beach can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi.
- Green Bay Phu Quoc Resort & Spa - This 4-star hotel features a private beach, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its dining options and beach locale.
Dressing for Phu Quoc
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 73°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 78°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- Phu Quoc gets about 2.68 inches of rain per year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 74°F