Search Park City, Utah Hotels from AU$140
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 21 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 8 Sep. 2020
Visiting Park City
Travelers to Park City give high marks for the ski areas, magnificent mountain views, and entertainment choices. This city also attracts tourists with its festivals, live music, and theaters. Top sights in the city include Park City Mountain Resort, Deer Valley Resort, and Dreamcatcher.
- There are 1402 hotels and other accommodations in Park City
- The closest major airport is in Salt Lake City, UT (SLC-Salt Lake City Intl.) 43.9 from the city center
- The next closest is in Provo, UT (PVU) 50.9 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Park City
Known for its festivals, live music, and theaters, the city's cultural venues include Park City Museum, Egyptian Theatre, and Kimball Art Center. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountain views and such places to visit as Moffit Peak and Deadman Mountain. Skiing, snowboarding, and biking are top activities, while sights to visit include Park City Mountain Resort, Deer Valley Resort, and Dreamcatcher.
In Park City, you'll find 1402 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Heber Valley Hotel - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Torchlight Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this B&B. This 4.5-star bed & breakfast in Downtown Park City features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hotel Park City, Autograph Collection - This 4-star condo resort in North Park City features a full-service spa, a golf course, and a restaurant.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Alta Ski Area, located 8.5 mi (13.7 from the heart of the city, and Temple Square, which is 22.4 mi (36.1 away.
Dressing for Park City
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 50°F and the nighttime average to be 9°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 22°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 32°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 10°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Park City is 54.13 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 10°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Park City?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Park City, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Park City?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Park City?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday in Park City?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Park City?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Park City?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Park City?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Park City?
What's the best accommodation option for a winter holiday in Park City?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Park City?
Recent Reviews in Park City
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Park City airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Park City?
- Where to stay near top Park City attractions?
- More accommodation types in Park City
- What kind of hotels are in Park City?
- Which hotel chains are in Park City?
- What are the most popular hotels in Park City?
- Are there hotels near Park City?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends