Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Paco, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Top sights around the area include SM Mall of Asia, Rizal Park, and Baywalk.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Paco
- The closest major airport is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) 8.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Paco
A favorite place to visit in the city is Paco Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find SM Mall of Asia and Rizal Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Paco. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Oasis Paco Park Hotel - This 3-star hotel in Ermita features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Go Hotels Otis-Manila - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to parking and a business center, along with free WiFi.
- The Pearl Manila Hotel - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Ermita can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Top places to visit outside the city include Baywalk, located 1.3 mi (2.1 from the city center, and San Agustin Church, which is 1.4 mi (2.3 away.
Getting Around Paco
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Manila Paco Station. Paco may not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Paco
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 91°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 69°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 72°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 69°F as the nighttime average
- Paco gets about 81.02 inches of rain per year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 69°F