Visitors to Orbost are sure to enjoy the coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, mountain views, and riverfront.
Sightseeing and Staying in Orbost
A couple of favorite places to visit are Orbost Golf Course and Orbost Information Centre. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Orbost Motel - This 4-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Orbost
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 52°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 64°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 47°F
- Average annual rainfall for Orbost is 37.13 inches
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 43°F