Visiting Olango Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Olango Island has to offer including the beaches, temples, and ski areas. This city's relaxing setting also attracts tourists. Top sights around the area include CHI, The Spa and Magellan's Cross.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Olango Island
- The closest major airport is in Cebu (CEB-Mactan - Cebu Intl.) 9.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Olango Island
A favorite place to visit in the city is Olango Wildlife Observation Deck. In the area, you'll also find CHI, The Spa and Magellan's Cross.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Talima Beach Villas and Dive Resort - This 3.5-star resort features a private beach, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Olango Island
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 75°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 76°F as the nighttime average
- Olango Island gets about 1.97 inches of rain per year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 75°F