Visitors can enjoy all that Liloan has to offer including its monuments. This city's welcoming locals also attracts tourists. Top sights around the area include CHI, The Spa and Magellan's Cross.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Liloan
- The closest major airport is in Cebu (CEB-Mactan - Cebu Intl.) 10.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Liloan
A favorite place to visit in the city is San Fernando Rey Parish Church. In the area, you'll also find CHI, The Spa and Magellan's Cross.
As you start planning your visit to Liloan, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 346 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are a few places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- CounTess Pension House is located in central Liloan. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star guesthouse in Liloan can enjoy access to free parking and a rooftop terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Papa Kit's Marina and Fishing Lagoon is located in the heart of Liloan. This 2-star resort in Liloan features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool.
- Resort Cebu is located within 1.2 mi of the city center. This 3-star resort in Liloan features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
Dressing for Liloan
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 75°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 76°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 76°F
- About 1.97 inches of rain falls on Liloan each year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 75°F