Search Lapu-Lapu, Central Visayas Hotels from AU$24
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 17 Dec. 2020
Reviewed on 4 Jan. 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Lapu Lapu
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Lapu Lapu, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and relaxing spas. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its cafés and seafood restaurants. Top sights around the area include CHI, The Spa and Magellan's Cross.
- There are 98 hotels and other accommodations in Lapu Lapu
- The closest major airport is in Cebu (CEB-Mactan - Cebu Intl.) 1.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lapu Lapu
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Mactan Island. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are CHI, The Spa and Gaisano Grand Mall Mactan.
In Lapu Lapu, there are 98 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- CSuites at 8 Newtown Residences - With a stay at this 3-star condo, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and a fitness center, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Shangri-La's Mactan Resort & Spa - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and breakfast at this resort. With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free Internet.
- Nordtropic Resort and Residences - This 3-star aparthotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Magellan's Cross, located 5.9 mi (9.6 from the city center.
Dressing for Lapu Lapu
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 75°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 76°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.97 inches of rain falls on Lapu Lapu each year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 75°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Lapu-Lapu?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Lapu-Lapu, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Lapu-Lapu?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Lapu-Lapu?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday in Lapu-Lapu?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Lapu-Lapu?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Lapu-Lapu?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Lapu-Lapu?
What's the best boutique hotel in Lapu-Lapu?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Lapu-Lapu?
Recent Reviews in Lapu-Lapu
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Lapu-Lapu airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Lapu-Lapu?
- Where to stay near top Lapu-Lapu attractions?
- More accommodation types in Lapu-Lapu
- What kind of hotels are in Lapu-Lapu?
- Which hotel chains are in Lapu-Lapu?
- What are the most popular hotels in Lapu-Lapu?
- Are there hotels near Lapu-Lapu?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends